A sterling silver lighthouse

A sterling silver lighthouse

175.00

The pendant is modeled after the Georgetown Lighthouse, also called the North Island Light, which is located in Winyah Bay, South Carolina. The lighthouse was built in 1811 and restored in 1867 after suffering damage during the Civil War. It's height was increased to 87 feet, when it underwent extensive repairs in 1867. The pendant lighthouse was designed and sculpted into sterling silver using chase and repousse', and encased by a Texas Spring Limb Cast stone. The pendant is 2.5 x 1.4 inches, and placed on a 20 inch sterling silver wheat chain. Patina was applied to the lighthouse to highlight the sculpted design.

Add To Cart

Note: due to inconsistencies in using digital photography, equipment and monitors, the colors shown may not be true to their actual color. Please expect a slight color shift.